Thursday, August 22, 2013

Macarons and a bit of sewing!

I have been trying to think what I have to share since my last post, I have been busy but not with much sewing! I did however spend some time in my sewing room this arvo...which was so enjoyable! I made my first lot of Macarons earlier this week and they were a huge success! Chocolate and Chai...yum!


A very quick project this morning was to add some floral trim to some hand towels...gotta love such a easy quick project:)

And completed this afternoon was my July stitchalong project...Natalie Birds designs are such a joy to make!

Now to start August project...so I had better get busy!


Bye For Now

Lisa

10 comments:

Susan said...

Mmmmmm......your macarons look very yummy and very professional. I'm sure your family was happy to help with eating them.

creations.1 said...

macaroons look delicious, hand towels look great - such an easy & quick project for presents. And I love the august project!! Well done on all of those achievements!!

shez said...

such gorgeous work lisa and how yummy do they look,you are so clever,and i can see you are enjoying your new kitchen.xx

Christine M said...

Your macarons look so professionally made. Are they hard to make? The towels look great. I just love the fabrics you have used for your bag, Lisa.

Fiona said...

always such pretty projects.... and your macaroons looks so much nicer than shop ones....
Hugz

Unknown said...

So, do we get the recipe for those yummy looking Macaroons.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yum and Yum also to those projects...

Charlie and Wendy said...

Everything always looks lovely on your blog!! The macaroons look yummy and I love the towels and your gorgeous bag. Hugs Wendy

Tatkis said...

Wonderful bag and yummy macarons!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Shirley said...

Those macaroons look most yummy and, well, everything on your blog always looks yummy Lisa.