Thursday, June 19, 2014

Such a good day...

Such a great day today, I had to share with you all! My new eyes arrived today in the post, can't believe how much better I can see now! Lol

Lots of frames to choose from at Specsavers, but decided on these

Had to model them!

I decided that before I stipple quilt my Mary Mary quilt, that it should have a practice first, so decided to finish off my Tilda Wallhanging that I started some time back (ok a couple of years back) lol!
 

Also, here's my crochet blanket so far, nice on chilly nights to work on this:)

Bye For Now

Lisa

 

7 comments:

Deb said...

Lisa, your new glasses look really lovely on. Surprising isn't it how much difference they make. I'm due to get new ones also I think. Your crochet blanket is growing and your quilting of your wall hanging is fabulous. Love it all

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos!!!!

Anniem said...

Love your work, as usual! I need new "eyes" too, my bifocals just aren't right for some reason. I moved my sewing to another room and was embarrassed for my granddaughter to keep asking me "what is this?" And I had to keep saying " an unfinished project". Guess I better get to crafting and clear some out!

debbie said...

Lovely quilting projects, love the colours too. xx debbie

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your glasses look lovely on, cute photo! I love your Tilda wallhanging and your gorgeous crochet!

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Kamao Poot said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com