Thursday, June 19, 2014

This week...

No crafting for so long and now I've been bitten by the crafting bug...big time!!! Lol! I've made a start on the lovely Janelle Winds Mary Mary quilt

I had to hang my design wall and one small block was made

The blocks make up quickly

And before I knew it, this happened!! Lol! Such a fun quilt to make, just need to add the side borders. Next time I post I hope to have it all finished:) I managed to work on my crochet blanket too, so will share that one next time.

Bye For Now

Lisa

 

12 comments:

barb's creations said...

Very pretty, love the colours you've used and I can't wait to see a progress picture of your crochet blanket :) Barb.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looks great and thanks for the nudge to get mine out. hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

looking good .........amazing how different mine looks just by changing the 4 patches to a solid block..........welldone.......

http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2007/07/pif-update.html

shez said...

oh its awesome Lisa,love the colours you are one clever chicky and i am so enjoying your sewing and crocheting journal,hope you have an awesome day my friend.xx

shez said...

sorry meant to be journey not journal .xx

Noela said...

Your quilt top is looking great. Those blocks are cute and suit the fabrics you have chosen. Look forward to seeing it finished. hugs.....

Christine M said...

Your blocks are lovely, Lisa.

Susan said...

Lovely when the creative urge strikes! Beautiful blocks. I noticed the bunny on your bed, mine is half stuffed.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito!!! me encantan las telas, besos

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito!!! me encantan las telas, besos

marina said...

lovely how quickly it came together.
fabrics look wonderful together.

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com