Sunday, August 1, 2010

Todays Purchases

As you can see, I did do well seeing I was only after Pink ribbon!!lol!

This little trinket box was on sale...its just lovely and has removable tray on the top...had to put one of my Jo's little trinket cushions in it for display...the back of fabric that you can see in mirror, matches flowers on box!

This book...'Last Minute Patchwork & quilted Gifts', is made up of chapters for...less than 2 hour gifts, 2-4 hour gifts, 4-8, 8-12 and More than 12 hour gifts

and of course my pink ribbon!lol!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Lisa, I can totally understand you having to purchase the trinklet box. It wasn't that you wanted the trinklet box.....but you neeeeded it!!! Oh by the way I love the ribbon as well. lol. Kind regards, Anita.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

What a gorgeous box!!! Was that book from the Q&CF?
Jane.

Janice said...

paddock01You've had a lovely day. Very astute shopping.

Sheila said...

Lisa , I think you did very well , the trinket box is just sweet , the book looks really interesting and the ribbon is gorgeous !

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely goodies!

Sew Useful Designs said...

We so have the same tastes Lisa!!!
I have been eye-ing off that book for a while too! :-)

Have a great day!!!
Vikki xoxo :-)

Bec said...

Looks like a lovely shopping trip, some beautiful things came home with you!