Friday, April 29, 2011

Tis The Season April Blocks

Yesterday afternoon found me putting the borders on my 2 April blocks for the Tis the Season Stitch-a-long
Great to stitch along with ladies from all around the world. There is so many different colourways in the group, which is fantstic and even makes me wish I had chosen different colours! But it does seem I am going through a bit of a bright fabric phase at the moment! Lol!



I have been looking at getting a laptop and for this computer minded...NOT girl it is so confusing! Just when I think I have all the ram and gig sorted, they start talking about processors! Do you understand it all? If you went into a computer store would you know how much ram, gig and processer speed you needeed?? One thing I know is that playing with fabric is much more fun! Lol!

Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

your blocks look good..........it is great seeing everyones choices and I um and arh about my choice but I can always make another one using different fabrics..........

BubzRugz said...

Your blocks are lovely... I love looking at all the different ones and often think "I wish I had thought of that"....
I'm the same with computers.... a different language altogether..
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

There are going to be some lovely Christmas quilts when all these blocks are done.

Isabella said...

I totally agree Lisa I tell the guy what I want it to do and fast , other than that I would not have a clue.
Your blocks are looking good

Susan In Texas said...

Lisa, it's looking fabulous; I love the colors you have chosen. No second guessing allowed. 8)

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas

Michelle said...

Your blocks are looking fab, can't wait to see the finished quilt! I love the fact that everyone's blocks are going to look so different, by the fabric they are using!
Happy stitching, Michelle.

Linda said...

Your blocks are wonderful! Everyone's are sew different...I love seeing them all!

Leanne said...

Your blocks are lovely Lisa, I totally agree about the computer thing, its very confusing. Playing with fabric is much more exciting.

De said...

Christmas everywhere - Im loving seeing these blocks floating around

Anita said...

Hi Lisa, When people start talking computers, my kness start knocking and my teeth chatter. lol. Kind regards, Anita. PS. I love your Christmas blocks, they're just gorgeous.

Googy Girl said...

Hi Lisa

your blocks are looking great, i am definetly into a brights stage...usually a very country (thimbleberries type of girl)

i have no idea about computers that's what i keep my husband for....LOL