Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little bit of stitching and new recipe

Firstly I would like to thank all the ladies who commented on my previous post about stitching on Hanky Linen...it seemed to be very popular which made me very keen to try some out. I did an order and received some in the post yesterday, and starting stitching one of my designs. It is lovely to work with and I shall be using it in the future....I will still use Calico and the fabric range/design will determine what I will choose.



This little wren design (stitched on the Hanky Linen) I will put in a painted white frame when finished





I found this recipe for Easy Pasta here and it is delicious! Even a winner with the kids!





I arrived home from collecting my eldest boy (something I seem to be doing ALOT in these holidays) to find Jess waiting at the front gates with something in her mouth. On closer inspection we discovered she had a clothes peg...I thought she looked quite cute and went and grabbed the camera



she thought she might do a few poses too! I wonder if I could teach her to hang the washing on the line lol!



And my Protea is out in flower...I just love the black feathery tips on this one!



Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa, I thought you would like the hanky linen,I love it.
I was thinking the same about Jess and the peg, you should teach him to hang out the washing. He looks very cute.

Anonymous said...

Lisa what a great post,i love your stitchery so cute and how funny is Jess what a character,lol,she probably could hang out the washing,lol

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh yes, hanky linen is so lovely to stitch on.
Jess is just too darn cute!
xx,shell

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL..how cute is Jess...love the stitching, and I must check out the pasta recipe thanks Lisa..

Fee said...

She loks very cute with the peg in her mouth. Love your stitchery too.

Hugs - Fee XX

Googy Girl said...

the stitchery looks wonderful, your stitches are so even, something i am yet to perfect, your dog is so cute.....

Elisha said...

your doggie Jess, looks very simular to our doggie Kira.. just beautiful, and yes, its something that Kira would do - greet us at the gate with a peg in her mouth..