Friday, July 26, 2013

Trying out a new posting app on my iPad...Hope it works out! This little box I had put away for some herbs to go in on my kitchen bench, but I have decided its much better with a few pretty fabrics in my sewing room!



I have also been enjoying some time in the kitchen trying out a new Banana cake recipe...it was so yumm!

I also splurged on a LynetteAnderson designed iPhone case...pretty cute, couldn't resist the one with a chook!

Bye For Now

Lisa

Lisa cubbyhousecrafts.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love your new phone case!

Christine M said...

I love your phone case. If I had an iphone, I'd have to get one!

Charlie and Wendy said...

So many gorgeous things, I love the little box with fabrics! hugs Wendy

Marienne said...

Love your phone case.I need to get one of these,where did you buy it from?

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

All so pretty and yummy especially the phone case :)