Monday, July 12, 2010

Purse Chain and some stitching!

Today I received the chain in the post from Studio Mio for my Anni Downs purse. Pleased I decided to go with the chain, matches the frame and fabric quite well! I did also buy another purse frame and chain to make another, but still deciding on fabric!


I have started to stitch Jo's pattern 'Trinkets' and just loving her sweet little designs. I have chosen some 'pretty' fabrics (a change from what I usually use) to go with the Cottage Garden thread...which is just so nice to stitch with! I hope to finish the stitcheries tonight to show later in the week.

Hope you are all having a great start to the week!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

you know you are bad influence....

Janice said...

The chain finishes off your purse nicely. Your stitches are so neat on your Trinkets. Lovely.

Sue-Anne said...

The chain finishes the little purse off nicely and your stitching is so even!

Shirley said...

I hear echoes. They are right.
Shirley.x

Jo in TAS said...

Looking beautiful Lisa! I must order my purse pieces.

Anita said...

Hi Lisa, Love your purse and gosh that stitching is neat!! Have a great week. Kind regards, Anita.

Cardygirl said...

I think I need a chain to go with my purse too!

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Your material matched the cahin just perfectly. Happy sewing with the next one.
Bev.xoxo