Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Oldie!

I have no sewing that I can show, but I have been busy sewing for my SSCS. So today, I have taken a a pic of my weeping cherry and of my folk art board that I have hanging on my verandah, which I painted a few years back. This was my very first attempt at a scene...a little stone cottage in the hills with a rambling red rose framing the door...my little dream getaway! (when I win tats) lol! But its always nice to dream!!!

The last couple of days have been lovely here, and the weeping cherry has finally burst into flower....even a tiny spider came out to have his pic taken!

I hope you have all had a great start to the week

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Clara said...

That's why I say you have magic hands, Lisa!!! Take care and have a nice day, Clara.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

No doubt about you ....you are one talented girl, I am sure I have told you that before...

Annie said...

The blossoms are just beautiful everywhere at the moment. I'm just loving them...yours included.

Anonymous said...

Painting is one thing I know I'm never going to excel at! I'm all good if it's 5 year old stick figure level!! ;) My kids think it's great. I'm sure no one else appreciates stick figure pictures!! Yours is great!! SSCS will be here before we know it!!

manda said...

Love it!!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Lovely painting to sit and admire and dream. Isn't it lovely to wait all year for blooms. Enjoy your secret sewing.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo