Monday, January 24, 2011

Zippered Wristlet!

Just having a little break from my GJ (and painting) to make this Zippered Wristlet, ideal for when you just want to take a few things with you and not cart a hand bag around! And best of all, it only took about an hour to make!



Pattern from this book 'Sew What Bags' which is full of great things to make from Tissue pouch, totes, Drawstring bags, Messenger Bags...just really a good book!

Hope you are finding time to do something crafty too!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

That's a good idea!!
Jane.

Roseanne said...

What a great handy idea. Then you don't take for ever to find what you are looking for. I love it.

Anita said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so going to try and order this book from the library.....I really need it!! I love the snazzy things you find to make. Kind regards, Anita.

Isabella said...

what a great idea sometimes thats all you really need.

ranette said...

Oh I like that! I may have to whip one up for myself.

Susan In Texas said...

How clever! You could make one as an ipod case too, for exercising. I see people in the gym wearing store-bought ones all the time, but they aren't as nice as this.

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Lisa...great idea..I may have to get this book...

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Lovely bag, I will have to check out that book, looks very useful.
Happy painting!!!
Bev.xoxo

barb's creations said...

Love it,a fantastic idea and quick to make which ia a great combination :) Barb.