Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Worked out my posting problem!

I hate it when things don't work out as they usually do...so I have been having a play on my other blog to try and fix my posting problem from today. I have found if I save my pics to draft and then write in my text there, it works!








I think that the quality of photo is better sent via Picasa rather than uploading via blogger!




The weather here has turned really cold, a really cold start to Winter! I am wishing for Spring!




Bye For Now


Lisa


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful stitching Lisa. I knew it would be. Well done.

Christine M said...

Lovely stitching. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Googy Girl said...

Gorgeous designs as usual hope your keeping warm

quilterliz said...

G'day Lisa. I agree with the other comments, your stitching is just lovely. Yes, the cold weather has set in, hasn't it? Take care. Liz...

Deb R said...

I agree too, gorgeous stitching!!! Great weather to sit n sew :)