Saturday, March 9, 2013

Crochet-a-long update





Late Friday afternoon I was feeling quite guilty, with only 2 crochet blocks done toward my Copenhagen pillow Crochet-a-long. All the other girls were going so well and leaving me for dust lol! So I decided I must make more of an effort...
 
before I got busy I thought maybe a cold beverage was in order...



yes that did hit the spot and just what I needed to get stuck into it
my crochet squares after a couple of hours

And after putting in another effort this arvo...

All 16 are now complete...now to crochet them all together


If you would like to visit the other girls to see there work I have put together the names below!!


Sweetcinnamonstitches
Sewwellmaide
Charlottesweb
eamylove
channelbankcreations


Bye For Now
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

They look lovely Lisa, well done. hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I like your refreshments........perfect.....a busy afternoon.......

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful Lisa! How do you crochet them together?

Susan said...

They look really good Lisa. I am interested to see how they go together too.

Anonymous said...

well done Lisa they look great,and you will have a new fab cushion soon.xx

Cath said...

WhooooHooooo! Great job!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Marika said...

Hello so nice, so lovely colours i like it so mutch,
Creative regards Marika ♥ ♡ ♥

Cindy said...

The colors are lovely!

Amy DeCesare said...

Your Copenhagen pillow will be fantastic! I must get my post up soon about my progress.

Googy Girl said...

looks like everyone has the crochet bug
you have been crocheting,
bubz rugz has been crocheting
and i ve been crocheting.....

i usually start a knitting project every year at this time but decided to do some crochet this year

legato1958 said...

Your squares are so pretty! What a fun crochet -along. Someday, I'm gonna learn how!

Susie

Wendy said...

Wow, you did speed up! Your crochet cushion is looking gorgeous.

Karen Pior said...

Slow down - you are racing ahead !!! I still have only done two blocks!!! Yours are so lovely though. I had best get a wriggle on!

suzitee said...

These blocks are just gorgeous Lisa...love the colours you've chosen!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely crochet squares Lisa. The photos are so crisp and gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.
Leanne