Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My week in Photos...

I won't ramble too much in this post as there's quite a few pics to get through


loving how I can be as creative with paper as I can with fabric...this tag is for my Project Life Album

Made up some Tomato Relish...this is to go in PL album too

Handy having some tags so i can add for a little gift 


enjoyed a glass of strawberry wine before cooking tea

picked from the vegie garden and a couple of eggs from the girls

photos printed today for...yes my Project Life!  

this one for fun...a couple of squirrels a garage sale find

I have come to the end of my photos and realized I have missed my favourite one...will have to share as I love it
So I will be back very soon with photo
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh how did i miss this post,lovely pics as always Lisa,you do such fun things.xx

Wendy said...

Lovely, lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Que linda sua casinha cogumelo, adorei!