Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Few things....!











I was lucky enough to receive a pressie from my sister (no blog)...yet! A little bag and needle case. She has just bought a new Brother embroidery and sewing machine. The needle case has a design from the machine on it!..very cute! This week I have finished a Christine Book stitchery, which I made into a wallhanging, and have also been working on my Angel quilt. I am going to do the blanket stitch on the scollop border, and the faces today, so will hopefully have it ready for quilting this weekend .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the colours that you've used in your Angel Quilt. I'm also a fan of Christine Book Designs. Nice work Lisa.

Chookyblue...... said...

you have been busy.............love the stitchery.........

Melinda said...

You have some nice work there. Did you mean that the cross stitch was done on the Brother?

LeKaQuilt said...

Hi, Love your stitchery and the quilt top are so beutiful !

Sarah said...

Lovely bits there! Maybe I should preswade your Sister to get a blog.... I am good at that LOL
x Sarah