Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bits and Pieces!

I have been in touch with Anita my ornament swap partner. So its rather exciting to be working on that! We have very similar tastes...so that makes it a bit easier to decide on what to make! I have also been working on a stitchery from Rosalies new book 'A Stitch in Time'.
This is a picture of one of my Roses, after its big move on the weekend...so it doesn't seem to be suffering as yet!
My weeping rose...its just gorgeous at the moment!

Magenta Mist...such a vibrant pink!


The side garden...which would have to be one of my favourite spots in the garden at the moment!








2 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow your garden is gorgeous.... and the roses are so beautiful. I'd want to be out in the garden all the time. Love the stitchery too, it's such a cute design.

Cardygirl said...

Your garden looks beautiful...love the stitchery!