Friday, November 13, 2009

Heart Finished!

I finished my heart off yesterday, I struggled a bit for the perfect circle satin stitch and unpicked a few times but I guess its just something that comes with practice.( I have also been given a few tips by fellow bloggers, so am going to give stitching around the outside first, a try-thanks for that!) I also added, black boy rose oil to the stuffing...just love that scent! I was looking forward to taking a picture of the heart this morning...I am really enjoying the photography side of things as well! Its so much fun...even if I do get chased by angry bumble bees that don't want to have their picture taken!Lol!
Hope your all having a good Friday the 13th!

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your heart. Has inspired me to get out my book & make one. Hugs, Jeanette

paulette said...

Just love your heart and your satin stitch circles look perfect to me!!Paulette

Christine said...

Your heart looks fabulous ... very neat stitching.

Cardygirl said...

looks great...the stitching looks wonderful...that scent sounds delicious!

birtyboutique0i0 said...

Very nice. I love it!

Anita Meade said...

Love this sweet little heart Lisa. Just gorgeous. Anita. xx

Gloria J W said...

Lisa...the heart looks perfect!! How did you keep the white so white? I can't help myself with white...something always attacks me!
Rainbow smiles... Gloria

Lisa said...

What a beautiful blog... I enjoyed my visit.... Hugs Lisa

Leanne said...

Very cute heart and lovely photography. You need to take snap of that angry bee. We don't have bumble bees here and I think they are so much cuter than our boring old bees in SA.