Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Little Birdie!!

This is what arrived this afternoon in the post from my swap partner Anita The cutest birdie, that is going to hang on my little xmas tree, as a centre piece on my dining table. He has even come with some bling around his neck! Thankyou SO much Anita...I just love him.
Also a handmade card by Anita...just lovely!
The Angel star and Snowman card is what I sent to Anita.

Thankyou very much to Robyn and Clare for organising this swap...it's just been so much fun!


8 comments:

Gloria J W said...

Love all the hangers... the angel and snowman were just my colours... and the little bird was so cute... Rainbow smiles ... Gloria

Bev C said...

They are all beautiful gifts. Christmas is such a beautiful time of the year.

Teresa said...

The decorations and cards are really beautiful.. You both made such lovely things.

Anita said...

So glad you like him Lisa. What a lovely swap partner you've been. I'm very lucky. Merry Christmas to you. Love Anita. xxx

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards and ornaments , both sets !

Roseanne said...

Your little friend is so lovely.I bet he is keeping an eye on you.

Christine said...

Nice ornaments ... received and given. I've been making birds a bit lately too.

Cath Ü said...

I love those ornies... well done to both of you lovely cards too...
Cath Ü