Friday, February 12, 2010

Chatelaine!

This was last years project from Evandale. A kit for this was provided in our 'goody' bag, but I unfortunately ran out of the fabric, and decided to use calico for the needlebook, and just stitched my initial on it. The stitch around the outside is Glove stitch. At the moment, I am working on 'Flowers from the Meadow' from Gail Pans 'Baskets in Bloom' book. I purchased the jelly roll 'Simple Abundance' from Sarahs online store. She provides a very promt service and has a fantastic range of fabrics and patterns!
Its hard to believe that its Friday again!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

You are a busy beaver Lisa..working away getting you UFO's completed.. I love that Jelly Roll..Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Lisa

allsewnup said...

That's one yummy jelly roll.

Carolyn

Unknown said...

Gorgeous !

Jeanette said...

very nice. Love the jelly roll. Hugs, Jeanette

Maggey and Jim said...

I really like that needle case.. How do you make that glove stitch?? Very nice
Maggey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful glove stitch :)

Perri said...

Lovely projects, Lisa.
Happy stithcing, P

Anita said...

Looks like someone's been very busy. I love the colours in the jelly roll. Yum. Kind regards, Anita.

Sarah said...

Glad you like the Jelly Roll.... It is one of my favourite ranges!
nice chatelaine, will have to get to mine one day LOL
x Sarah

Cath Ü said...

Love this project and the jelly roll looks wonderful..
Cath Ü

Gail said...

love the jelly roll too!!! I can't wait to see your finished quilt!!