Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sewing Room Update

Most of the tin is now on the new sewing room, windows are in and the doors are hung ready for me to paint. The next stage is knocking down walls inside our existing house for new bathroom, laundry, toilet and WIR and yes that means a lot of mess! I have finally made the big decision for the wall colour in the sewing room and have chosen 'Noosa Views' Just love this colour! I got a bit hooked on the crochet motifs. I tried out a few different colours and patterns, so now I have a few to put away for embellishing quilts, scrapbooking etc.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Thimbelina said...

I love the colour you've chosen for the walls... very nice!

RG said...

Lisa I'm not up to date on your sewing room, but truly hope you enjoy it when you're done.
I adore those pretty crochet motifs... what a wonderful idea!

Dee said...

the motifs are so cute and the colour you have chosen for the walls is lovely. I can't wait to see al the pics of your efforts.
I recently saw a table runner made of all differnt sized and shaped doilies. It looked fab. I thought of t again when I saw you sweet motifs.

Seams Sew Together said...

Love the colour for the walls!!

barb's creations said...

Love the clour you've chosen for your walls and the pretty crocheted motifs.Can't wait to see how your sewing room looks all finished :) Barb.

Sarah said...

Wow! Great to hear it is coming along nicely! Where are your pics hmmmmm...... Just dont think too much about the mess... it will be SO worth it Lisa!
x Sarah
Oh, love the motifs.... looks like they are abit addictive lol

Sue-Anne said...

Those crochet flowers look so pretty all together. Love the wall colour.