Friday, November 5, 2010

Gardening Weekend!



I had a ball today picking out vegies for my vegie garden plus a few herbs, kangaroo paws, osteospermums. lemon tree, leukespermum and passionfruit climber. I have taken over the vegie garden this year and hope to plant them all out this weekend. I haven't had much luck with lemon trees in previous years but will try and give this one some TLC!
I have taken a few close ups of a couple of the kangaroo paws on my other blog cubbyhousegardens they have such lovely flowers...and even better they attract the birds!

I hope you all have a great weekend

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Happy Gardening this weekend... lots to do.... I love Kangaroo Paw but they don't like our thick black soil..... your vege garden is going to be great.....
Hugz

Penny said...

Oooh,,,lovely!

Bev C said...

Lisa,

Sounds like you are going to have a fantastic weekend. Happy planting.
Bev.xoxo

manda said...

I've never had much luck with kangaroo paws. The last one we had, our cat Celeste decided she liked the pot, so we'd find her sleeping curled around the plant! I think it's just a bit too hot here for them, but we're having a huge success with our orchids, so that's something!

Melody said...

A weekend in the garden, how wonderful.