Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flowering this week...

One thing that I love about some flowers is when they self seed like this one...


Geum...they are so pretty standing about a metre high.

Old fashioned 'Sweet Williams' growing in what my daughter calls her 'Fairy Garden'

A pretty daisy opened to the sun

Now I think this one is my new favourite Rose...

'Jane McGrath' it's such a lovely Rose and will soon be planted in my new garden.

Enjoy your week! Still only secret sewing happening here!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Светик said...

As it is beautiful at you! And at us almost all have flown about leaves

Susan said...

Magnificent photos Lisa! Does 'Jane McGrath' have a perfume?

quilterliz said...

G'day. Lovely photos. Lovely flowers. I "almost" bought a Jane McGrath at the nursery last week and would you believe my eye was taken by another plant and when I returned to get the rose, it had gone. Another woman looking around at the same time snapped it up and it was the last one. That will teach me. Take care. Liz...

Tatkis said...

Beautiful flowers - so fresh!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Stunning photo's.I love those little Sweet Williams.
Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo

Rabenohr said...

A beautiful blog.
GLG
Jeannette

Graciela said...

thanks for sharing!!!
kisses for you ♥