Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday cooking...take 2!


I did do a post earlier this arvo but just before I was ready to publish it just disappeared! So fingers crossed this works out. And this recipe for Coffee Cake is so yummy is needs to be shared! I discovered this recipe on One Crafty Mummas blog and it looked so nice I knew I must try, and I was not disappointed, it really is yummy. The kids couldn't wait for the icing to set before they sampled and instantly wanted (nagged) for seconds!
 
 

I also made some Steak and Tomato pies in the pie machine...really good pie weather here as it's turned really cold!

I hope you found time today to do something you enjoy!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Susan said...

Your cake looks so yummy, I can see why the kids wanted more.

Leanne said...

They both look delicious. I have a pie maker, aren't they great. Have you ever tried to make mini quiche, its so easy.

quilterliz said...

G'day Lisa. They all look delicious. It is making my mouth water. Take care. Liz...

Anonymous said...

yummy Lisa,you have inspired me to bring my pie maker out,well done.xx

barb's creations said...

Yummo will have to try out that coffee cake recipe,thanks for the link and those pies look scrummy to....when's my invite to tea arriving? :) Barb.

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Will be over for a slice. Thanks for the link. Always after new recipes.

Happy days.
bev.xoxo

Susan In Texas said...

All that delicious food! I've been out of pocket for months, but I'll try to check in a bit more now.

Susan in Texas

PS Those patchwork curtains are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oooo yum yum.... All this is making me hungry.