Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bags, Bags and more Bags!

I stayed up quite late to finish another 'Candy' Bag. My husband tell me, he thinks I have enough bags!...(shock,horror!)I am always told that you can never have enough bags!! Every girl has to have a Frilly Dilly bag...a couple of overnight bags...Bareroots..Monica Poole...ragbags...dilly bags...chookshed...Lynette Anderson punchneedle...Quilted Crow dillies...Mums moment...Don't they?????
And of course a a coffee cup and camera bag....!

Hope your enjoying your day...its lovely here today....just about to head off for a walk!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

It's true, you can't have too many bags.

Teresa said...

Ahhhh! Now I know why we have so much in common... we both have a bag fetish that goes VERY DEEP ha ha...love the bags xx

cardygirl said...

So many bags, so little time! your bags are great!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

A girl can never have too many bags...and yours are all gorgeous..

Sarah said...

Oh dear! You do have alot of bags.... not going to show mine, but I reackon I give you a run for your money hehehehe! I want to make another Paddington Satchel in Cotton Blossoms - I have the kit, just need the time! Love the camera bag roflao... where on earth did you find that idea :+)
x Sarah

Sarah said...

Actually, that one in the centre pic.... is that a Monica Poole one?