Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Retail Therapy...

Today we (me, Mum and sister) drove down the coast to stock up on a few supplies, meat,etc. We called into Sufi's craft & tearooms and found some fabrics for the Melly & Me bag I'm going to make. There's nothing like a bit of fabric shopping to lift ones spirits! The postman delivered a parcel from Hatched and Patched...a few patterns to keep me busy! I'm looking forward to making the Melly & Me 'Candy' bag and a little coin bag to match!
And of course... a couple of Anni Down patterns!

3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Next time drive a wee bit further and come and visit me in Hobart at the Quilted Crow!!

Melinda said...

I hadn't heard of Sufi's before, so I googled it. Looks like a nice place to visit, and your fabrics look very pretty.

Sarah said...

I havent heard of Sufi's before either... must check it out when I go down that way next (which is not that often anyway lol)
Nice patterns.... Cute purse too!
x Sarah