Friday, October 23, 2009

Sewing machine apron...

I know I'm a bit late for those sewing machine covers and sewing mat challenges..but better late than never! Just loved making this mat...it's in the latest Handmade 27 no.5. The clever Clare designed this, which was such fun to make!
I thought I should also make a sewing machine cover to match...after all the hard work our machines do..we shouldn't neglect them..and its not nice to see a 'naked' sewing machine! lol!

I have decided to make another sewing mat and sewing machine cover, using Clares pattern for the mat and maybe the cover made with strips instead of squares. So will post a pic when I'm finished!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa it is beautiful ! I love your fabric and your cover is just gorgeous ! Can I pinch a photo so I can show people on my blog ?

RG said...

Simply gorgeous!!!!

Jeanette said...

Looking great.Your fabrics are just stunning. Hugs, Jeanette

Wendyb said...

Love your colours Lisa.....reminds me of summertime and ice cream sundaes!!! mm mmmmmmm!!!!
would just love to sit at my machine all day with these!!
happy weekend and sugary hugs
'o) Wendy B

Cardygirl said...

Looks great..a really handy pattern...love your pretty fabrics!