Sunday, October 4, 2009

Keeping Busy!

I finished 'Home for Summer' cushion yesterday. An Anni Downs pattern. I have to confess that I did make a few mistakes, as my mind did tend to wonder a bit...the borders arn't quite the same as in the pattern..but I'm still happy with it.
I also gave a chair a coat of paint (it was red!) to sit my new cushion on...

My son (10) took some photos of a birds nest we have in our backyard..He seems to take some good pics....but don't worry...he knows not to disturb the eggs and he wasn' at risk of falling as the nest was in a low hedge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That stitching is gorgeous love the colours ! Great photo from mr 10 !

Bunny said...

Gorgeous stitching, love that little bag on the chair too. Nice work.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your cushion is just gorgeous..

Sarah said...

Cute cushion! Gotta love Annie's patterns. I am going to have to get some for my store.... been thinking for a while actually! Cute Pocket Angel too, I just received one not too long ago for a swap!
x Sarah