Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily!



I had a go at making a 25 Days Christmas Journal. The only scrapbooking I've done, is Leanne Beasleys Journal, where I pretty much had step by step DVD to follow. So as I was fairly new to scrapbooking, and its already an expensive time of year, I decided to make do with what supplies I already had. The cardstock I had, wasn't very christmassy, but oh well!

So I started on the front cover, which I used cardboard from a shoe box and the back cover was cardboard from a dolls box. Yes, I have probably broken a few rules there, but I was quite happy once the edges were sanded! Ive just made a few blank pages and will go back and embelish later...probably after Christmas! Lol!


6 comments:

Isabella said...

Gosh it looks great

Sarah said...

Looks great Lisa! Great that you used items from around the home - it is called 'scrapbooking' after all!
Looking forward to watching your journey
x Sarah

Teresa said...

Looks great Lisa...told you you had nothing to worry about.. relax and enjoy making your journal...remember there is no wrong way to make this..xx

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa, I agree with the other comments. Go with what you have on hand and just look at what you have you can use things in different ways. Have fun with the journal.

Roseanne said...

hi Lisa, I just love,love your front cover .Like you I am adding as I go. I have not got all my pages finished of so will add later. I haven't even made my front cover yet.

Renee said...

it looks great! well done! My only scrapping to date was the quilter's journal too so my December daily journal is a little simpler than others I've seen - but it's getting there!!!