Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bees, Bugs and Flowers...

Sorry no sewing to show, but have taken a a few snapshots of whats happening in the garden. I love to get out in the garden and take pictures...So pleased the neighbours can't see, because most of these times I'm in my P'J's!
This particular Tea Tree is called 'Aphrodite'. A very appropriate name, as you can probably see...there sure was lovin' going on! Lol! It was just covered with these bugs...and bees!

I love this little 'Pincushion'...they just self-seed and pop up everywhere!


I'm still doing my daily notes on 25 days christmas journal, and will finish putting it together after Christmas. Its such a busy time of the year, trying to fit everything in. I have been going into my kids class as parent help, to do crafty things for Christmas as gifts. Still have cakes and puddings to make, and the house still needs a spruce up! I think a few more hours in the day are definately needed!



4 comments:

Anita said...

Lisa, your garden photos with the bumblebees are amazing! Can you tell me what type of camera and lens you use. You really take some amazing shots. Best wishes for what is sure to be another busy week. Love Anita. xx

Gloria J W said...

Love the snapshots Lisa...don't we all lead busy lives...and we still quilt/sew/craft!!! That's the life. Have almost cleaned out my pantry [room with shelves 2 sides...7 shelves each side...now up to shelf 5 both sides. Everyone, but everyone is going to be shown this neat and tidy room... If I get it finished of course!!! The rest of the house.. disaster!! Oh well..
Rainbow smiles... Gloria

Unknown said...

Your photos are beautiful ! If you find any extra hours please share , lol !

Cath Ü said...

There is that gorgeous gum blossom again and you sure do have a lot of bees... we don't here and had to actually buy a native bee hive to get some bees so they can pollinate for us....
yes if you find any extra hours please let me know so I can get some too...LOL
Cath Ü