Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Circle of Friends Table Topper!

I have been wanting to make this table centre for quite a while now, and when I received Anitas little birdie from the ornament swap, I knew I had to make it in matching fabrics from Rosalies fabric range. So now the little birdie can hang from my little Christmas tree, with a matching table centre underneath! I used a blue water erasable pen to trace the Angels halo...but had so much trouble removing it later...its just seemed to keep coming back to haunt me! I am definately going to try and avoid using it again!
I hope your all having a great week!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Lisa, your table topper is gorgeous. Love the angels... there's so much work in it... are you not sleeping????

Khris78 said...

I love your table topper its very pretty. I just discovered your blog and had a quick look and i just wanted to say you have made some lovely things
Cheers,
Khris

Gloria J W said...

Table centre looks really pretty....and what delightful fabric...
Rainbow smiles.. Gloria

Anonymous said...

Your topper is beautiful. I read a tip to use children's washable markers to mark quilts. I haven't tried it myself, but you might want to try it. They are actually a lot cheaper, too!