I went to start my next block for Gardeners Journal and couldn't seem to find anything I needed...I knew I had photocopied the patterns ready to trace...even the book wasn't where I thought it was...so I decided it was precious time I was wasting, when I could be sewing, and that I needed to get organised! So last night, I stitched a couple of quick stitcheries and this morning made a covered binder. Inside I keep the book, traced stitcheries, photocopies and cut fabric pieces, which are stored in zip locked bags.
The postie has also been good and delivered my Tilda books...still waiting on 3 to arrive...just love her books!
On the weekend I painted my old dolls house shadow box that hubby made me a few years back...maybe some Tilda projects could sit on the shelf!