Thursday, March 25, 2010

Delish!...and Eeek!

Its not very often that I get the thumbs up from all the kids when I cook them dinner. But miracles can happen!! Thankyou so much Fiona for your Chicken Wellington recipe and your vegetables. This is definately going to be a regular on the menu! Sorry if these pictures give the creepy crawlies... but I love taking pictures of the spiders and their webs in the garden. This picture was taken just after the rain, and she was so busy weaving her web that she didn't even bother about me! She sure made use of all her legs.It really ended up being a work of art!

Only two sleeps to go to the Q/Crow Gathering, and am so looking forward to it!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

It is pretty when it has been raining and you see a spidey making a web (though I dont like spidies myself)!
Have fun at 'Crow Central'.... not going this time, but I am REALLY looking forward to seeing all your pics! Say 'hi' to all the girls for me!
x Sarah

Fee said...

I am so glad that your family loved it - Mine asked for it tomorrow night again so it looks like I will need to get them out of the frezer. Looking forward to catching up with you on Saturday.

Hugs,

Fee XXXX

Teresa said...

Thanks for the link to Fionas recipes. She has some wonderful recipes and ideas on just about everything. Have an awesome weekend... I know you will... Can't wait to see your photos xx (and the spider photos were beautiful too)

Thimbelina said...

Mmmm.... that does look yummy! Think I'll head over to Fiona's and copy it down.

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun at the gathering.........

Sue-Anne said...

Those vegies look yummy! Hae a great time at the Quilted Crow gathering. I am dying to see all the photos after the event.

Cath Ü said...

hey we had the same meal too and it was also loved by everyone.. we plan on having it as a regular on our menu....

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü