Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Gathering...part 1

Thankyou Leonie and Dierdre for another great day at the Autumn Gathering! With Gail Pan and Marg Low...what lovely talented ladies! It was so nice to spend the day with Fiona, Jo, Helen Sandra, Judy, Debbie and of course my sister Jane! Gails projects...wallhanging and needle case...just so sweet!
A bit of a mix here...Gails bag at the back, with Margs Book bag and book mark at front. On the right, you can see part of Gails table runner.

Margs Journals in three sizes, bookmark and key holder.


All my fabric and pattern purchases. The Ruby Browns bag pattern can be purchased from Jo.



And last of all, is the stitching that I was working on, from Anni Downs Garden Journal Stitchalong. I don't usually start the projects from our goody bag on the day, as I like to take my time and choose fabrics and threads when I get home. Just not too sure what to start next...so many lovely designs to choose from!
I will do another post later, as I have a few more pics to show!
Have a Great Day
Lisa




7 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Great purchases! The day goes too quickly :-(

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing .. the projects all look lovely. Hope I can get to the next one too.

Anonymous said...

What great projects and purchases for what sounds like a GREAT weekend. Look forward to seeing more.

Sue-Anne said...

Great projects, it will be hard to choose what to make first!

Teresa said...

Wow wonderful projects. You have a great selection that will keep you busy for a while. Love all your photos and looks like such a great time xx

Sarah said...

Wonderful projects in your Goodie Bag!! And, nice patterns too!
x Sarah

Cath Ü said...

Love everything you have in this post....

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü