Saturday, March 13, 2010

This weeks challenge...sunsets!

This weeks challenge is sunsets...we only had three sunsets this week, and I was trying to pick the best one, but decided to show them all. This one below was taken tonight... Wednesday nights....
And last Saturday....

I know I am going to be the talk of the town soon...as my head keeps popping up, over the back fence with my camera taking pics...and only once have I been in my dressing gown! Lol!
Hope your all having a great weekend...I have got a few pin mushrooms appearing in my pincushion, and will share some pics later.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice pics Lisa.... Better watch out, someone might take YOUR pic in your dressing gown lol
x Sarah

Sue-Anne said...

Love your sunset photos and I love Sarah's comment about being in your dressing gown. Ha Ha!

Shirley said...

Lovely sunsets Lisa.
Shirley.

Monika said...

Hi - your sunset photos are beautiful!
I am doing the challenge too.
I just made it in time this week but at least I had my clothes on, not my dressing gown LOL!!
Look forward to seeing more of your photos.

Chookyblue...... said...

great colour in the sunset.........lol you out in your dressing gown......