Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Easy Table Topper

I have been wanting to make a table topper for my outside table for quite some time, but hated the idea of doing lots of work for it to be, well probably pooped on by the birds or me slopping my drink! Lol! So this is what I have come up with....


Yes I cheated and used patchwork fabric...so I haven't sewn all those squares together...I have added some lazy daisies

Not the greastest pics as I only just managed the photoshoot before it started to rain so it was quite overcast!

A couple of visitors in the roses...we have heaps in the garden at the moment!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Светик said...

So beautiful!

Larissa said...

Very nice Lisa!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful Lisa....

quilterliz said...

G'day. That is so lovely. The facric is beautiful. Take care. Liz...

carole johnston said...

That is beautiful,I just loved it,the flowers are lovely too.

Michelle said...

Very clever and beautiful too!

loulee said...

Oooh! Lovely.

Googy Girl said...

your table topper is really lovely, i love how you do the petal edges, you should make a pattern for it i would love to know how you do it

Valspierssews said...

I know what you mean about spoiling fancy projects that are meant to be used. I decided a while back that I would just use them and wash them and hope the stains didn't show up too much in the patchwork. Your patchwork fabric does look good though. I use old towels to back my kitchen projects. It gives them good body. My latest is at the end of this post: http://valspierssews.blogspot.com/2011/11/pleased-with-some-finishes.html

De said...

Its very sweet Lisa

Leanne said...

thats gorgeous Lisa, well done

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Very pretty!
Cheers...Jane.

Isabella said...

Gosh thats soo nice Lisa

Tatkis said...

What a beautiful tablerunner (or table rounder? :) )
Rose looks great - I love them but know nothing about their types...

Hugs,
Tatyana