Monday, November 28, 2011

Some new fabrics with flowers from the garden to match!

This lovely lot of fabric arrived in the post from the craft depot...I made the most of the recent catalogue sale and stocked up!

I can't see this lot being put away for quite some time...all so pretty! I had taken some flower photos today...ones that are in flower at the moment and also seem to match my newly purchased fabrics perfectly! Only realized they matched when I had uploaded the photos

A Cluster of my red rose resting in my near by lemon tree

All my Lilliums seem so vibrant and stand out in the garden

Especially this one



One of my new roses in flower a climber 'High Hopes'...a real beauty!

I hope you all have a great week

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what lovely fabric buys and whow that last rose is a beauty Lisa.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Lovely pics...but what I want to know, is that silver stuff on your red rose a snail trail....or did you drool all over it when you were looking at that yummy fabirc?...LOL!!!
Cheers....Jane.

Quilt Kitty said...

Craft Depot - hmmm, haven't brought from them YET! I'd keep that bundle out too so I could play with it & have a purr about it too. Love Lilliams, so bright & dramatic. Tracee xx

Googy Girl said...

love your fabrics and you gorgeous flowers, your garden must be magical

De said...

beautiful fabrics........beautiful flowers

Susan said...

Yummy fabrics Lisa. Your roses are amazing - mine have been dashed by so much rain and now hot again - think I'll enjoy some virtual roses instead.

carina said...

What a nice fabrics dit you bought really nice

quilterliz said...

G'day. Beautiful fabrics and the photos of your flowers are great. Your garden must look just lovely. Take care. Liz...

Leanne said...

The fabrics are beautiful, can't wait to see what you make with those. The yellow lillium is just beautiful.