Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Very Small Finish

After a bit of playing today I have finally finished my serviette holder as mentioned in my previous post. I had to make my flower pattern slightly smaller, which I think is now a better size.





I also thought it could be used to go around a jar

this one holding some of my buttons

I think I might have to use some pretty fabrics and make some more as this was just made from some scrap fabric

And I couldn't resist a favourite flower photo taken early this morning of my Rose

Bye For Now

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Valspierssews said...

Your little flower is lovely. The fabric base is perfect to go with the crochet flower. You could use it to decorate lots of things.

Anonymous said...

Lisa this is so pretty and love your rose,well done

Larissa said...

Your flower is gorgeous!!! ... Both of them, lol!!!

Quilt Kitty said...

Your flower serviette holder is gorgeous & could brighten so many things. Great idea Lisa! Tracee xx

Michelle said...

It might be small but it sure is pretty!

rosie said...

Gorgeous Lisa...

Leanne said...

That is so cute Lisa.

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

I bet you have found lots more uses for these. The perfect hair ribbon for a young girl. Have fun with them.Love the crochet underneath too.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your serviette holder is beautiful, I especially love the header on your front page. Do you have a pattern for the crochet flowers or tell me where I can find one. Bobbie

Anonymous said...

Your serviette holder is beautiful.
The crochet flowers you have on your header page are my favorites, do you have a pattern for them or let me know where I can purchase the pattern? Bobbie

Shirley said...

Such a pretty flower and another lovely idea.