Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tonights Tea...


I enjoy watching the food channel and have my favourites cooking shows I like to watch...River Cottage and Jamie (Oliver) At Home, I love how Jamie goes out to his herb/vegie garden and uses his fresh produce in what he cooks. Wish I had his garden too! I have been gradually trying a few ingredients I would never have thought of using in my cooking before. I have discovered that fetta cheese and a little bit of sweet chilli sauce (mixed with a vinagrette dressing) is very nice with Cos lettuce, red onion and red capsicum

My bread made this arvo turned out quite well, which was sliced and spread with garlic butter (and Thyme from my garden)

and placed on the grill side of the BBQ

Eggs from our chooks for a quiche made a simple and yummy meal!

Enjoy your week!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

delicious bread......dinner looks so yummy..........I love making bread.......

De said...

Wish I had dinner at your place :)

Quilt Kitty said...

delish!

Светлана said...

Mmmm ... It's a pity I was not there.

Elyte said...

Looks soooo delicious.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

That looks scrumptious! I am definitely in the mood for eggs this morning now. And garlic bread? You are killing me here, that is one of my all time faves!
Tina xo

Anonymous said...

Looks so good and delicious. Hmmmmmmm :)

Kisses,
mrs. mandel

carole johnston said...

Yummo a moment on the lips and inch on the hips...what a way to go!

Unknown said...

Yummy dinner...it looks so delicious! Just found your blog on google and love it! I'm now your new follower! Please stop by to visit us and become our follower too...I would love having you! Have a great day! Hugs, Loretta

Susan said...

Wow Lisa, your bread looks amazing. Quiche is so fantastic when you can use your own eggs.

Ali Honey said...

Fabulous! It all looks yummy. I too make bread and quiche and salad especially with capsicum and avocado.