Monday, June 21, 2010

Anni Downs' New Book

After shovelling gravel this morning...this is just what I needed...the postie to deliver Anni Downs new book from The Quilted Crow girls. Another lovely book from Anni...my biggest dilemma, is what project to start first!lol!

No sewing to show from the weekend. I spent time with my daughter(8) doing a few craft projects...she loved it...and must admit I enjoyed it too!

I have spent the last few days giving the house a good once over...it was much needed too! 3 kids and hubby can make quite a mess!lol!

Enjoy your week!

Lisa ʚϊɞ

12 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa, I love your dilema,enjoy.
Happy Monday.
Bev.xoxo

Jo in TAS said...

I'm going to start with key holder, small and sweet!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I have ordered and paid for the book......just waiting for the mailman.........

Cathy said...

Looks lovely...like the look of those little purses!! Cathyx

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

It's great to have a peep!
Jane.

Sue-Anne said...

Isn't it a beautiful book! My friends each got a copy in Sydney on Wednesday and brought me home the kit to make the key holder. We are going to have a day where we all make one together.

Roseanne said...

Lots of nice book around at the moment. I hope you work out what project you are going to start first?

Maggey and Jim said...

Don't you just love her work..
Maggey

Tatkis said...

It is a wonderful book, so I will be waiting to see your creations from it!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Shirley said...

Ooh I can see the dilemma. It looks a wonderful book. Just as well you can't see my house as I am trying to get things ready for our patchwork show. I will clean up next week, ha ha. Hope I don't get any vistors in between times or I am in trouble.
Shirley.x

Mrs A. said...

Hang the housework those purses look gorgeous. Now where can I get my mitts on a copy asap!!!!

manda said...

Wanna come up here and give my house a once over too?! lol
What a gorgeous book! Can;t wait to see what projects you make from it!
ʚϊɞ