Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Evanadale...Getting Close!

Only a week away until the Evandale Stitching day with Marg Lowe, Libby Richardson and Rhonda Leith. Marg Lowe has put a couple of her Evandale projects on her blog...which look really lovely! I know I will have to rug up, as its always freezing there, and previous years I've been, I haven't been able to take my coat off!


These bookmarks designed by Marg Lowe from Quilted Crows Gathering at Campania last year. I kept one, and gave the othr to my daughter.

Enjoy your weekend

Lisa ʚϊɞ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I might just have to see if I can get a pattern... I love Google!! :) i guess someone sells them somewhere?

Stina Blomgren said...

I am soooo envy of you... gosh ... what a "dream come true " it would have been to attend this... Promise to take lots and lots of photos... .. I just love these bookmarks.... sooo pretty..:o))