Friday, November 18, 2011

Happiness is...

Happiness is...wandering around the garden and finding that my very first


Lillium has flowered!

A new rose "Sea Foam' is growing happily

My weeping rose weighted down with flowers and Jess being a 'Where's Wally' in the background! LOL!

Little Limes on the way (Hopefully)

Sweet Williams planted last year are looking lovely

This Rose always has lots of flowers and always puts on a show

and lastly playing in the sewing room with a little design...only very small...this one I have plans to be a floral serviette holder but I might have to make the floral shape smaller but its fun playing!

Whats making you happy???

I have another BBQ planned for tomorrow, with hubbies family this time and have been busy making salads and patties. A Garlic bread is all ready waiting in the freezer as is a choccy cake, which I only have to ice and add cream. I only have to hope for nice weather now and hope that the showers that are forecast don't arrive until later in the day!


Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa i love your garden it is looking so nice.Have a great family day tomorrow and i hope the rain stays away for you

Quilt Kitty said...

As always, gorgeous garden & great photos. Love Jess peeking through. I've had a happy day - feel like I am getting organised again after travels, flu, catching up at work. The sewing & home lists are written & not too daunting - yippee. Hope the weather is good. Enjoy! Tracee xx

Chookyblue...... said...

love your flowers.......enjoy the BBQ.......simple things please me.......

Susan said...

What's making me happy? Looking at the photos of your gorgeous garden! Have a lovely weekend.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Great snaps....beautiful coloured Lilium!
Cheers....Jane.

Leanne said...

Your Lilium is beautiful, mine are still in bud. Your garden is so pretty Lisa, lots of pretty flowers.

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa and Jess.
Beautiful photo's enjoy the family days. Hope the weather remains perfect for you. I made two chocolate cakes today, the chooks have been laying well.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

rosie said...

Absolutely gorgeous garden photos Lisa...